Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some thoughts from Diaries of a Carnie.

++""Why oh why must we torture ourselves with the past? It’s been said that time heals all wounds, that’s a bunch of bullshit someone made up to make someone else, or themselves feel better. I honestly hope it worked. It doesn’t work for me.

Time doesn’t heal anything, it just wears it away, that’s not healing really. It’s kind of like rain on concrete, it just breaks it down after years and years. The concretes gone eventually, it’s the same with wounds, time wears them away, we forget, they’re gone. The ones that do remain, we still feel.



Everything is temporary, there is no forever. Enjoy what you have now"**


"I don't regret my time with John, My drifter, my travels, or my child hood. I was lucky to have those moments period". 

"In the end we are who we are. No matter who we try to be or wish we were. I am left with me, I always am.Love alone isn’t enough some times." --**



**from auther unknown. Diaries of a Carnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment