Saturday, June 4, 2011

A thought to sell out

So, i thought i was gonna have to sell Herman! Ahhhh!!!! lol I'm not sure if offered the right price that i won't, but i washed him all up and took him for a drive yesterday. Every time I do i fall in love again. He's all cleaned up and back to his handsome self. I'm gonna start painting him FINALLY! Also, something weird i found out while scrubbing off some rust is that he wasn't white originally like i always thought. He could have been one of three colors. There is light blue, Rust orange, and then the white. i think he was Orange originally. That's what i'd like to take him back to. I'll find out monday if i get this job i want, if so, i'll be able to keep herman and continue to restore him. That is what i'd like to do. I found out that my negative ground wire is the main problem (and eight dollar fix) for starters. He needs a whole new wiring harness (300 dollars). But after that, he should be good for the long haul again.

   I had something else profound i was going to shear, but i've only had one cup of coffee this morning and lost my train of thought.

  I miss Glen and Amy, Mike and Lexi, and Smily's acoustic bar in Greenville. I'd also like to take him up and show him off to my friends in Nashville, Arron More, and Tony! You don't even know! Noodles, i'm wondering how your race life is going. I can't wait to see you and catch up. It looks like it will be a while though. I'm starting from zero again, but it all should work out fine if i get this job on Monday. I'm not saying what it is yet, but if i get it, my life would be awesome! Thanks for reading, and i'll let you all know (all being my two mystery readers i guess).

much love,
   Mallory Jen~

1 comment: