Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Beautifuly Unfortunate

Warm sun keeps me hopful...
Got a house, yard, bus, and two dogs i now live with here in savannah Ga. I've been taking a lot of bus rides and trips here and there to keep myself busy, working as much as i can to pay for the rent i now have but; a home is nice. Room, fridge, friends of mine come by throughout the day to say hello because my phone's turned off. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

I'm writing a lot right now for some reason over the past few weeks. I'm' happy today. I miss someone as i went through a lot of old junk trying to make sense of the mess as i transport my things out of the bus into the home i'll be staying in for a while.

 I ran into some traveling friends of mine at the bar last night that braught back some memories... i met them in NY a few months ago and here they were! lol it was fun.

I remember what a friend of mine used to say about me years ago... he used to call me "Beautifuly Unfortunate". I am that. I feel "unfortunate" today, for a lot of reasons, but i think it was just grace giving me what i needed. I've found i'm happier the less i own. The more i have to foccuss on life as it is and not as it should be.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment